Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
08/27/04 Report , 60 plus fish day at ..............
Lost creek was hot today, Wiperslayer and I fished from 8:30am to 11:30. We fished in a 12 foot boat that we launched by hand because the ramp is under the mud. I'll post some pictures and some more details, when I get home from work. Unless wiperslayer wants to give the details. WH2
[signature]
Sounds like it was a blast. Can't wait for the rest of the report and a few pics. Congrats on the nice day.
[signature]
That's what I love about lost creek. By chance did ya land any over 16"?
[signature]
Nothing over 12 inches is more like it
[signature]
I got this rainbow to upload but I guess I'll need to work on the other pictures. We trolled with triple teazers about as slow as we could go with a gas motor. There were several groups of people fishing from shore and they all were catching fish. Most of the fish were cutts but we did catch a few bows and they were fatter fish. As soon as I get the picture of the launch area and the dam downsized I'll post those pictures. WH2
[signature]
I finally got the pictures of Lost creek to upload. Two of the pictures are of the launch area, the third was taken near the dam looking back toward the inlets where it splits. WH2
[signature]