Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its been my honor
its been my honor to belong to the mod squad on this site. But Sadly to say i must resign my position as a moderator. I have passed my CDL and am going OTR 4-6 weeks at a time with 4-5 five days home so i will no longer be able to devote my time to my board

i will sorly miss visiting these boards not to mention the fishing

But have no fear i will drop by and harass everyone boards when i get a chance

good fishing everyone catch one for me
[signature]
Sorry to see you go even sorrier to hear you won't be able to fish as often hope the new job goes well and if your travels ever bring you to Jersey let me know and I'll set up a fishing trip
[signature]
you will be missed, and I hope you will be carying a telicopic rod and reel with you on your travles. "wallmart has one with a carying case that is even a tackle box.

maybe if you get a moment when in passing to wet a line and drop in and say howdy....

And if your situation ever becomes stable again drop in and let us know...
[signature]
If your ever in Minnesota , drop a message and we'll get hooked up and do alittle fishing , Ice or open water !! Thats also open invatation to the rest of the mod squad !! You'll be miss , but we know that you'll stop by every so often !!

>
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url] [#005028][size 3]Hey there aquaman - good luck to you. I am sure that someday you will be back Moderating and making fine contributions to the BFT. Won't say goodbye as that is too definate. Hurry back now you hear![/size][/#005028]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Remember, Chris! We're going fishing this fall so keep in touch. Good luck on the road. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Flyin'J has Wifi wireless internet connections at their truck stops. With a laptop and their internet ip connection, you can stay connected to the internet on the road and check in ocasionally. I think their wireless signal is good up to 2-5 miles depending on the conditions. Here's a link:[/size][/black][/font] [center][url "http://www.tonservices.com/map/active_sites.cfm"][Image: wifilogosmall.gif][/url][/center] [center] [/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Check it out![/size][/black][/font][/center]
[signature]
hey chris Sad to see you go. your the reason i came to bft. stay in touch
[signature]
It's been an honor to work with you. We will all be anxiously awaiting your return and harrasment when you are able to do so.

Good luck and well see ya later bro.[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]
[signature]
Good luck on the new job my friend . We'll be looking for a truck with a BFT sticker on it .
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]Ten-four, good buddy. Catcha on the flip flop.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Hey there aquaman,

It's a shame to see you take a respite from moderating. You realize of course that once you sign on as a mod you've made a lifetime commitment!

Didn't read the fine print did ya?!

Good luck and ya'll come back now .. ya hear!

JapanRon
[signature]
Good luck on your new job. We'll miss your input so check in from time to time. I carry a pole in my work van, can't see why you can't do the same. Be safe.
[signature]
Congrats Chris, I will watch over the board!
[signature]
Chris, You posted this while I was in MO for my new ticker checkup. Some how when I got back I missed it. Sorry to see you go as you are always a plesant site on the boards. Like the Clown said: pick up one of the ones at walmart and keep it under your seat. Never know when you might get a chance to get the line wet. Not wishing you bad luck but everyone knows that them trucks do break down now and then. Almost never near home. Aint no better way to spend that down time than getting in some fishing. I wish you great success with your new position. Take care my friend.

Remember down time in southern Ohio is the time to contact me as I will get you to some friendly waters to get your line wet.
[signature]
[size 2]Hello Chris,
We are very sorry to see you go and you will be greatly missed here but CONGRATULATIONS on passing the CDL!!! We can not thank you enough for your support, contributions and friendship!!! THANK YOU!!!!

We'll look forward to hearing from you when you get a chance!

By the way, let me know if you ever need any BFT shwagggg to hand out on the road![/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
don't ever forget your song!

see ya man

sm
[signature]
thanks everyone for your kind words and encouragment i won't disappear entirly i'll just be MIA for awhile i'm heading out tuesday for 5 weeks straight at least then i'll be sure to drop in and say hi

good fishing everyone
[signature]
we will look forward to hearing from you.. stay safe.
[signature]