Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jig making workshop
thanks to all those who came to the jig making workshop i felt like it was a sucess and learned even more. thanks to Yper for cooking the fish for the fish tacos and tubedude for putting on a great class. im sure everyone walked away full and with more knowledge on jig making.
[signature]
i was wondering if al learned any thing his learning curve is a little slower then most just messing with you al
[signature]
if al was there i dint see him, there was only like 24 people there
[signature]
figures al sign's up but flakes lol
[signature]
Thanks alot Jason for having us and to Pat for putting on a very interesting and informative workshop. The boy's really enjoyed it and are getting out the Barlow catalog tomorrow after school to check it out.
My grandson enjoyed the food also, he is a real fish eater.He has never had fish tacos before.
It was nice to put faces to alot of names.
[signature]
Thanks Petty and Tube Dude for the fun evening. I really enjoyed it. The food was good and I learned a lot about jigs and making them. I had lots of laughs. I got to meet a lot of the faces that go with the BFT names. Thanks Mrs. Petty for letting us invade your garage. Acey
[signature]
THANKS JASON, I Had a great time today. i wish i could have stayed longer. Trying to get the painting done before new carpet. Pat is great, very smart. Learned a few things from rich. The fish tacos were good. Thanks to the chef. Fishonlynch.......
[signature]
I to enjoyed meeting all of you last night. One can never learn enough about fishing and the art of tackle making. Pat is a master of his craft. Thank you for being willing to spend time with us mere mortals and sharing of your talents with us.As was said by others before me, Thanks to Jason and family for putting up with all of us. We had a great time and I look forward to other workshops in the future. DKSRenegade
[signature]
Thanks Jason and Pat. Enjoyed meeting some new folks and renewing friendships with others. Great food and enjoyed the workshop.
[signature]
I didn't think anyone was counting how many tacos I had!! You can be sure that we'll be doing some at our house very soon! I, personally, had a great time and really did enjoy meeting all that were there! I, too, am looking forward to more get-togethers.
[signature]
Thanks petty It was lots of fun. Also thanks to yper for cooking. The tacos were excellent. Tubedude your info was great. And also thanks to uncleray and the rest of the people who brought salsa it was great. It was good to meet some more fellow bfters and I look forward to more events.

Cableguy
[signature]
I missed thanking yper for the great fish tacos. They were great and I probably ate more than Tubebabe did.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Good times had by all. I just wish there wasn't the choice between food or learning jig making. Sorry, TD. Fish tacos won out. Are you sure you couldn't go over it one more time?[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Nice to meet and hang out for a while with lots of cool folks and share an outstanding meal and seminar. We've got quality people here on our board. Looking forward to future get togethers.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Thanks Jason and Dusty for letting us use your house, garage and back yard for the get together, and a big thanks to Pat for showing us his talents, it is obvious [font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][/size][/black][/font]that you have been making your own tackle for a long time and know what you are doing. I is going to be great to have you around to show us your talents on and off the ponds. It was also great to meet some more of the great people we have on BFT.
[signature]
Jason,
Thank you for squeezing me in! Please pass on my thanks to your family as well.

TD and TB,
It was a pleasure to meet you both. Thank you for the wonderful info taught with such a flair. You both are a rare kind, wish there was more people like you in our world.

Yper and son,
Fish Taco Kings!!!! Thank you!!

All,
Great to meet some new people and chat with friends from the past. Thank you all.

[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Well, I was sick for the better part of the day, but went home early from work, got some sleep and made it a point to drag myself out of bed in time to make the get-together. My thanks go out to Petty, Yper, the notorious TubeDude, and the rest of the folks that made the night very enjoyable. I learned quite a bit about making my own jigs. Mostly that it doesn’t appear to be as difficult as it sounds. I guess time will tell, on that one. I look forward to more gatherings and future fishing trips with all of the members of the board. Thanks again everyone.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Justin [/font][/size]
[signature]
if anyone is intrested in doing a more advanced class. actual hands on stuff im more then willing to give up my garage for the class. maybe a once a month or every 2 month thing for the guys up north
[signature]
How about another basic for the ones that didn't get in one the first one due to limited space?
[signature]
Petty had a good suggestion. I'll meet with him and get the basics. Also, I'll be studying these cheat sheets of yours TD. That way, I'll be a bit more versed for the advanced lessons.. Thanks fellas..
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]Thanks to petty (and dusty) for letting us come on over, and thanks to Sensai TubeDude for his amazing jig lessons. It was great to finally meet the man, myth, and legend, as well as his better half. Can't wait till I can buy the molds, and some materials! Very informative, and the fish tacos were awesome. It was good seeing a lot of you guys again, and for meeting others that I didn't know.

Can't wait for the next class!
[signature]