Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-shirt order
I ordered some BFT t-shirts over 2 months ago and I still have not recieved them yet, has anyone else had this same problem?

I heard of snail mail, but c'mon

I recieved an email on the 8th stating they would be shipped this week, still don't have them.
[signature]
I have the same problem i ordered a hat months aga and have received nothing yet!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Boys! PM theangler and voice your concerns. I'll leave a message on the mod board too. I've been waiting a lot longer for a black embroidered baseball cap! Sorry![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I was supposed to get a cap for the largest fish caught during the Tubin' ordeal at Nelle in July but have yet to see it and I'm sure Chris order it.
[signature]
holy cow!! guess what showed up today, about freakin time!!!

I got a few extras in the package, some stickers and some hook holders, but didn't get the free tank tops that was supposed to come with the order, did anyone else get that same email a couple months back?

I guess better late than never, I don't like tank tops anyways, I was gonna give them to my brother.

thanks to whoever finally got it sent out to me.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Glad you got your stuff. Sometimes a friendly reminder helps.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[size 2]Hello Guys,
Sorry for the way way way late shipment! We have certainly had our fair share of problems with shipping and keeping items in stock for orders and thank you for your patience. We should be all caught up with exception to hats which seem to always be a major nightmare to get. Fish-N-Fool sorry about your tank tops, I will find out what happened and make sure they get shipped. I am knocking on major wood here but I am suppose to have hats in absolutely no later then next Thursday and if you would prefer a couple of hats instead of the tank tops its the least we can do for all the trouble. Just let me know.

Sorry again everyone for the long delays!!![/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
no problems, just glad to finally get it, a couple of hats or better yet, a couple of more t-shirts would be great!

just want to show off that I am a proud member of this fine website
[signature]
Thanks for the heads up response, its certainly appreciated.
[signature]