Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on IFG
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Got a message from the IceFishingGod today and I thought I'd share:[/size][/black][/font]

Rich,
Interesting.....very interesting. I can only get to this e-mail once in a while but should have an accout set up here within the next 48 hours. The Tigress river is 200 yards from the fence line and I'm trying to figure out how to catch some fish. The Marines have fighting positions set up along it and I'm trying to go out on patol with them so I can fish from the bank.

The Army has a bunch of shallow water patrol boats stacked up here, they are about 24' long and have 2X200HP O/B jets on them. I'm trying to scam a ride on one. Maybe I can take one home.
I've got some pictures I'll send along when I can figure out how to
download them onto a computer once I get one. Wish I could say more but it will have to wait until I get home over a few cold ones at FG.

I"ll keep intouch and tell all the boys at BFT I said Hi. Tell Pred he's missing out on hunting season.

IFG
[signature]
Rich, thanks for sharing. Sounds like his heart is in the right place (fishing).
[signature]
Thanks for sharing with us. It is good to hear he is ok.
[signature]
Thanks for sharing that Rich..
[signature]
Sounds like he is in Iraq, hope he keeps head down and his witts about him. Wish him luck.
[signature]