Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Poll
Hey there guys,

What's the worst thing or item you have forgotten that has caused the most trouble, expense, or ruined trip (unsuccessful catching trip) for you or your family?

JapanRon
[signature]
The boat plug[url "javascript: addTag('shocked')"][shocked][/url]!!! That will never happen again!!!
[signature]
I forgot my FL-18 on a icefishing trip , what a boring trip !!!

[signature]
[size 2]Mines not too bad, I have forgotten my hunting and fishing lic. on a couple of trips but luckily have always been able to get a new one locally. Its inconvenient but not trip ruining.[/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I have forgotten my fishig license on one occasion where I was not allowed to fish for the whole day.

I was lucky the other day. I forgot my license for the second time in my life but was able to buy a 1 day license before I got on the cattleboat.
[signature]
I did a road trip one time and purposely planned a 6 hr stop at a lake on the way to and from my destination. Well, I got to the lake and realized that in my hurry, I completely forgot to pack my fishing gear! Not much luck fishing without the hook, line, and sinker. I could have at least used a branch for the rod.
[signature]
I run in to this more so now than in the latter days,

this year alone I have forgotten a number of things that sent me back home to regroup.

Life jacket one day, fishing net the another, did not bone up of the rules of the lake one day - said no dogs allowed in a couple places I went on a couple different days- forgot to put the trolling motor on the boat one day. forgot to check the weather report one day and got caught in the rain.

that is just this year alone and only the bad ones. there are a tone of other things forgotten that werent such a big deal like bait picking up a fishing buddy.

this one was a good one for an earlier poll, my fishing buddy would never get it in gear in the morning and every time there after he would get later and later, till finaly 2 hours late one day he called and said he could not come, so the next time he was susposed to go when he called 2 hours late I was already on the water for 4 hours [angelic]. I told him not to worry about it cause I wasnt realy feailning like going any ways.... with 3 walleyes and a couple dozen perch already in the cooler [Tongue]

He never knew what he missed... L[shocked]L [sly][laugh]
[signature]
Gas.. Hard to motor around the pond without gas
[signature]
LOL. Good one Dave.

Another thing I tend to forget is either my digital camera or extra batteries. Nothing like trying to take a picture of the catch without a working camera.
[signature]
that is especialy true when you are praticing catch and release....
[signature]
Which is all I do. *sigh*
[signature]
I did not securely atach the trailer to the truck. Boat and trailer cames off as I was pulling out of the gas station!
[signature]