Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you like the latest message board upgrades?
How do you like the latest message board upgrades?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
It's great! Now if you could just get the Advanced Editor working for Netscape it'd be even better.

I do have a question though.

Next to the attachment's, it has a box to checkmark with "Inline" next to it. What does that do and how would one utilize it?
[signature]
If you dont like IE, maybe try mozilla [url "http://www.mozilla.org/"]www.mozilla.org[/url]

the advanced editor works in that . .

sm
[signature]
ssor tells me his advanced editor is working now with netscape.

you may want to look for the next upgrade. "Netscape 6.0 or higher"

he was showing it off earlier today.... It would seem that the new upgrades is now netscape frendly for 6.0 or higher..

you should have received an email from earthling in early july about the upgrades and having to down load them to be able to continue using earthlinks new windows programs
[signature]
I've got Netscape 7.2 (just downloaded last week). I didn't realize that the latest upgrade should work with it.

I use Mozilla Firefox for some browsing but prefer Netscape.
[signature]
if you have any questions how to operate the new netscape on this site you can ask ssor on the texas board. he will be more than happy to clue you in.... if you havent already mastered it...
[signature]
You are actuly ahead of me right now. Still running 7.1 here. On my line the transfer speed is too slow to download 7.2.(about 6 hours) I ordered the disk about 2 months ago (before the online release) but it has not arived yet. The editer now does work with the new upgrades to the site. The site now is totaly Netscape friendly.
This was my biggest problem as I use Netscape almost exclusively online.
With Netscape 7.2 you should have all the features that are in Mozilla now also.
[signature]
Thanks ssor! I'll hafta play around with it when I have more time.
[signature]
As a new user, I'd like to suggest something that would be very helpful. Every page of the site should have a login and logout
link on it. It is too cumbersome to have to search for a way to logout, or to have to find the homepage to log in, especially when responding to an email alert that a topic has been responded to. Clicking on the link in the email takes one to the reply, but to answer it, one has to go to the home page and log in. What's the point of that?
Welcome to the boards DukeOfEarl.
Good Idea I think. On the other hand you will find that once you loggin and leave the site it has a feature that will automaticaly log you in each time you visit the site. It shure saves allot of time when clicking from an email link to read and reply to a post.
The key is just do not log off the site.
[signature]
your in luck. we actulay have just that page.

to find it scroll up to the top of any bigfishtackle.com page and find the black bar. scroll all the way to the left and click on the word home in the black bar. that will take you to a page where you can log in or out. the area to log in and out on the home page is the top left corner below the black bar.
[signature]