Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renosky Boomerang
Hey everybody! It's been a great summer for me. I caught my first bass out on Paris Lake in So. Cal. Well anyway. Does anybody have anything to say about the Renosky Boomerang. It looks like it'd be great for dropshotting. Does anybody know if its any good.
[signature]
[cool][font "Californian FB"][#005028][size 3]Hi there Rusty. Took a look via Google of the Renosky Boomerang rig and wondered why you couldn't make your own. Personally I wouldn't buy one as what would there be left for me to do besides pulling up the fish? Unless I got one of those gismos that pulls in the fish automatically.[Tongue][/size][/#005028][/font]
[signature]
Dryrod, you know they do sell electronic fishing reels that will reel it in for you at the touch of a button. But do you want to fork out $1000 for one?
[signature]
[Tongue][font "Californian FB"][#005028][size 4]Hey there DDR - do rich people hire someone to hold their rods then reel in the catch??[/size][/#005028][/font]
[signature]
LOL. No clue. But I thought one of our sponsors here sold "electric reels" for deep see fishing.
[signature]