Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NY Pike Hunters!! Long Lake, NY! Adirondacks
I visited Long Lake for the second time on Labor Day. The first time it was a one day fishing trip and nothing big was caught although a good amount of pikes and a couple of smallmouths were caught. BUT!!! My second visit to Long Lake this Labor Day. We have taken out plenty of pike ranging from 17-25in and there were 2 big ones, I have caught a monster pike (I call it, You can read my story about it on the regular "Freshwater Fishing" Name of the story is "Just wanted to share my monster pike story") My pike was 35-40in and weight about 10-15lbs and My father caught a nice Pike which was not as long only about 25-30in but was a fat ass mother &%$#@! We did not take pictures most of the fish we caught because my camera got wet in the rain and it did not work properly which was a disappointment for me but I'm hunting for a bigger one. My new scale did not come in time and my old one broke on the last fishing trip. There is Pike up to 50inches in Long Lake so if u visit let me know how it is on my e-mail or even on this post! If u want to know where most of the nice pike we caught were hanging out feel free to e-mail me at soltys@earthlink.net

Thanks for reading!!! Good Luck on Your Next Fishing Trip!

TackleFish
[signature]
Great catch! Hope you got some decent photos!

Sam
[signature]