Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fish lake 09/10/04
went up to fish lake with pikeman. The fishing was pretty slow, but we managed to catch a few fish. Pikeman caught 2 limits of splake and rainbows (and one very small mack around 13"), and I caught three limits of splake with one 2 lb mack pup. All in all it was a great fishing trip with a great guy. If you ever get a chance to fish with pikeman you will have a good time. Anyway here are the pics. Don't make too much fun of the sunglasses I forgot mine and glen gave me these to use. he calls them the unibombers for good reasons,
jed
[signature]
Thanks for the report Jed.. You be stylin'!! Were you guys jiggin'?
[signature]
Hey Jed!, are You sure those arent my sunglasses?? LOL. Sounds like You had a Great time
[signature]
yea we were trying out some that I had just made up,
jed
[signature]
Sweet glasses dude!! LOL.. looks like 2 or 3 more week before the macks and splake start the prespawn huh?
i'm going to have to plan a trip down there soon..
looks like you had a good time at one of Utahs most beautiful lakes!!

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]
I wish that I caught that many fish when the fishing was slow! You have just been spoiled down there on previous trips. I won't say anything about the sunglasses, but I bet you remember yours next time (LOL).
[signature]
I will most definitely remember. I guess I should clarify. the fishing was slow for the larger splake. last time we caught our limits within an hour of going out and all of them were fairly big,
jed
[signature]