Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New toon added to my fleet
Well i decided to get another pontoon boat so i can take the girls out fishing and tow the little rugrats behind me in tandem.

I just ordered a Versa Vessel Lake Skiff kickboat from [url "http://www.outdoorengineering.com/lake_skiff.htm"]www.outdoorengineering.com/lake_skiff.htm[/url]

The way the mail is around here in Japan, though i might not get it until mid October.
thats ok because it's still hot as hell over here and the humidity sucks. Should be cooled off by then.
In other news my fish finder order from basspro didn't go through for some reason or another. I think i'll just order it from cabelas, i never have a problem with them and they are quick to ship to me.
Anyway i'll keep you posted
Stoneyman
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey guy, you are going to get in trouble for having a parade on the water without a permit. Maybe the laws are more relaxed over there.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]That craft looks like it was well thought out and put together. At least they considered having controls for the motor that a guy could operate from the front without getting a kink in the back.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Too bad about the sonar order. Better luck with Cabelas. I have always had good luck with them too.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Hey Stoneyman,

My Japanese motor boat license has expired but have you taken the test! If you want to, the best place to go is Miyako Island and they hold your hand to get it!

Has the Japanese regs made a license required for operating an electric trolling motor? No Joke.. some of them are so powerful now...

JapanRon
[signature]
Where's is Miyako island? Is it near kyushu? Asi live in Omura (near nagasaki)
[signature]
Hey there Stoneyman,

Miyakojima is in the Ryuku Island (Okinawa) chain and is situated between the main island and Taiwan's Taipei.

The island is also a mecca for YFT, marlin, dogtooth snapper and a zillion other fish that just love lures. Fished there and loved it!

They also have special package tours to get your PADI scuba cert!

JapanRon
[signature]
looks like a lot of fun. I have loved mine.
jed
[signature]
It looks like a nice vessel with all the necessary attachment. Heres the dreaded question; Whats the price tag?
[signature]