Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm gonna be a daddy...
Well i just found out and were waiting on the blood test's.... But i'm gonna be a daddy. So make all those lil mini fishing pole donations to me.. [cool] Hmm Maybe a baby room with moose and trout wall paper...
[signature]
Congrats! Kids are great. I am expecting my second Daughter to arrive first of 2005 so I get to do it all over again.
[signature]
cool way to go. better get her to work on that trailer before she can't help. lol and about the wall paper to think you want to put me "moose" on it wow. lol
way to go
[signature]
I agree kids are great. From my standpoint though, grandkids are better, you can send them home when they get grumpy.
CONGRATULATIONS.
[signature]
BEING A DAD IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE. ENJOY YOUR CHILD AND THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE. CONCRATS!!!!
[signature]
Thanks guys... kinda worried about it before being young (23) but i think we'll do alright... ya and i better get her to work. Were gonna start on the ceiling tomorrow night i think.
[signature]
I was 24 when my first came into the world. Before kids, I was the perfect parent. As soon as the first came out I realized I was an idiot.

It's easier to handle sleepless nights at 23 vs. 32.

Congrats!
[signature]
HEY EMUSCUD YOU HIT NAIL ON THE HEAD VERY HONEST AND TRUE I WAS 27 WHEN MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO OUR FIRST BOY AND YES I HAD PARENTING DOWN PAT THEN HE CAME INTO THIS WORLD EVERYTHING CHANGED BUT I WILL SAY FOR THE BETTER I CAN'T REMEMBER LIFE AS IT WAS WHEN I WAS NOT A PARENT IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE ALWAYS FOR THE BETTER I THINK IT WOULD BE EASIER TO BECOME A PARENT FOR THE FIRST TIME YOUNGER MYSELF THEN YOU AT LEAST GET TO GROW UP TOGATHER [laugh] BUT IT WOULD BE EASIER TO CHANGE I WOULD THINK AND THE SLEEP THING WELL IT IS EASIER TO LOSE SLEEP WHEN YOU ARE YOUNGER AND YOU WILL WITH A NEW BORN UP TO THE TIME YOU LEAVE THIS WORLD.
[signature]
What up Mike! Been out for the kitties lately at what is left of Utah Lake?

We could have our own Father/Husband support group here at BFT[Wink]. All meetings would be held on the water of course.

Catch a few for me!
[signature]
Hey congratulations Liltrout!! I'm 24 and we just had our first baby in July. He's now 2 months old and so much fun!!! I also thought I would be the best parent, but it turns out my wife is the best parent!!! I can't wait till next year -- I'll be able to take him out on his first fishing trip!!!
Here's a pic:
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6298;]
[signature]
Congats on the great news. [Smile]
[signature]
YOU KNOW I HAVEN'T HAD MUCH TIME THIS PAST SUMMER TO REALLY FISH DUE TO GOING OUT OF TOWN FOR WORK AND THE WIFE WORKED OVER THE SUMMER BUT I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HOOK INTO A COUPLE MORE BIG CATS BUT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE TROUT SEASON ONLY HERE SOON I AM GOING TO THE BERRY/SOILDER CREEK ON SAT. BUT WE SHOULD HAVE A SUPPORT GROUP FOR OUR KIDS AT LEAST TEACH THEM HOW TO UNDERSTAND US LOL
[signature]
I agree... as soon as my child is old enough to hold a lil ice fishing pole then there will be line in the water. Hope its a girl but she's gonna be one heck of a tom-boy. From what we seen through the blood test either she is realy really pregnat like more than 5 weeks or were having twins... I wouldn't know what to do with twins.
[signature]
Two poles . . .
[signature]