Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prayers for Iven.
I know that most of you are not in its direct path but its width of distruction is wider the state of alabama.

this storm has a destructive path for the next 78 hours. I prey all are held safe in gods hands and is spared life if not property. .

I hope to hear from every one here in Gerorgia soon...
[signature]
Worked Thurs. night and also asked to stay in hotel near the building since I'm in maintenance. Alpharetta is ~30 mi n. of Atlanta, didn't see much damage around here but heard of many power outages elsewhere. The long trip Ivan took thru Alabama slowed it's force, but heard of tornados south of Atlanta in Clayton Co.
My best wishes to all who have gone through Ivan's wrath.
[signature]
thanks for the insite. my local news has slowed down dramaticaly what on what it has released about the last couple storms.

what is worst than hearing about it? not hearing about it!!!.... I have by far to many family and friends south of the mason dixon line.

hopefuly we can get back to some relaxing fishing if not some serious fishing soon....
[signature]
Fishing! You bet! I really tried to make it out this past week before the storm for those GA Lake Lanier stripers. Usually folks say you have to use real lively bait (herring mostly) but past week as the barometer dropped they said they were hitting 'em even if they weren't alive! Aaugh! I've missed too many great striper days this year!
[signature]