Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
home made rod rappers
any one ever build one?

if so would you mind sharing a picture?

I recently came across a 1960 modle singer. I had to move it out of my grandmas basement when she moved and now it is in my living room.

funy thing is I had to move out a sofa chair out of her living room, (not in my house) the sewing machein weighs as much as the sofa chair.

any way there is nothing like having a solid pase to work with. I was wondering if any one had a simple plan for rapping rods...
[signature]
I know this has been a while but Old Coot makes a cool wrapper maybe he can post a pic for you.
[signature]
[reply]
any one ever build one?

if so would you mind sharing a picture?

I recently came across a 1960 modle singer. I had to move it out of my grandmas basement when she moved and now it is in my living room.

funy thing is I had to move out a sofa chair out of her living room, (not in my house) the sewing machein weighs as much as the sofa chair.

any way there is nothing like having a solid pase to work with. I was wondering if any one had a simple plan for rapping rods... [/reply]
[signature]
I dont think your post came though,

or were you hoping to refresh this one in hopes some one could provide a pic of one for a modle to copy from?
[signature]
ya, i wanted to see how a chevron looks.and how to start one. thanks
[signature]