Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry Report , 9/19/2004
Hit Soldier Creek this morning in the rain and wind . Caught 5 cutts , and 3 bows all on jigs . Fished the dam area . Bows were eating 3 " Green grubs . Nothing to big , but did lose a nice bow , but it was a faulty knot .
[signature]
[crazy] still going after the slime rockets i see. hey, would you be interested in a powell trip? might have an opening in two weeks. should know tommarrow. e-mail me.
[signature]
Still got your streak going catching those bows. Wish I could of made it but I had other commitments and the way the wind was blowing I did'nt care to thake a chance any way.
[signature]
hey mgb.
long time no see up for a trip somewhere any time soon.
[signature]
Hi Xman, it has been a long time. The weekday evening fishing did'nt work out too well this summer, sorry about that. My job has made it hard to get up to pineview I hav'nt fished it on a weekday since I went with you that time we got blown off the water. If you want to go some where just say when and where I am game. I've been addicted to strawberry lately but I am open for suggestions.
[signature]
well if you want someone to go with to strawberry or whatever same thing just let me know. i kind of am like you spurr of the moment im going here sort of thing. ill just throw some ideas out later see how it checks out.
[signature]