Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recipe Request
[size 1]If there is a special recipe that you would like to have, please use this thread to request it. I will be glad to get you the recipe that you need. Let me know as well if you like spicy, medium or milder foods.

I may even be able to help those whom are looking for lower sodium, sugar free and lower fat recipes[cool][/size]
[signature]
Hey TubeN2, Do you have a recipe for a marinate to inject into a turkey before deep frying? I used one once that included tabasco sauce and was great. It was better than the store bought ones. Any help would be great.
[signature]
I was just about to get to that type of recipe thread. I have a few and I have a source for some more. It's all good. Some are for Tukey as well as wild Turkey. Some of them use "Wild Turkey".......hic......hic........oooops.[crazy]
[signature]
Do you think that we could do a post for spices, there are dozens and dozens of spicesa, if you know i think that it would be nice info to share what spices mix well what goes good on what ect, i know that your dad makes a "super spice" i for got to write it down when he posted it though, doh, anyways do you think that this could work
[signature]
That sounds like a good idea. Feel free to start the new thread. We do have a thread for fish rubs which is kind of the same category but if the "Spices" fit into an "Add on" to batters then I guess it would fit into it's own category.

Git er done![cool]
[signature]