Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass, Largemouth
[size 1]If you have a photograph of this fish with you wearing a BigFishTackle.Com logo that you would like to submit. Please click "Reply" in the top right corner of this post and submit your photo.

If you would like to join the fun and help BigFishTackle.Com members in their quest to catch every species of game fish in the world but do not have an item with the BigFishTackle.Com logo on it please register and use the private message feature in this board to get your FREE BigFishTackle.Com sticker and Patch (while supplies last). Private messages should be sent to theangler.
If you have any problems please visit the "Help" board at the link below.
[/size][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=74"][#000000][size 1]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/.../gforum.cgi?forum=74[/size][/#000000][/url][size 1]; [/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[left]Example 1
[/left] [center][/center]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id...rch_engine][/center]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
here is a Largemouth Bass that I caught on a Texas Rigged Senko.
It was going to be my last cast of the day. The fish was 17 inches long and about 3.5 to 4 pounds. Caught it in Byron, NY. 9-23-04.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6407;]
[signature]
Here is another Bass. This is a better picture. Caught this opening day of Bass Season this year in NY. It was 16 inches long.

Caught it at the same pond in Byron and on a Texas Rigged nightcrawler

[Image: 15_G.jpg]
[signature]
[center][inline Bass1.jpg][/center][center]Nice 18" bass caught on a crankbait this spring![/center]
[signature]
This little bucket mouth was caught out of commerce Twp Michigan july 15 2004

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6511;]
[signature]
Here's a 10lb LMB caught at Castaic Lagoon on June 12, 2004 while float tubing. I was wacky rigged with a special worm.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5031;]
[signature]
Holy bucket mouth batman! I only wish they grew that big in these parts of the country. Do we get to separate the different strains as well? Such as Florida strain, northern strain, and mixed? Them Florida strain get much larger than the northern strain.
[signature]
Here's another one for the collection! I was actually fishin' for Muskellunge and this was my catch of the day.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5836;]
[signature]
I SAW A PICTURE OF A 17 POUND lmb CAUGHT OUT OF [black][size 3]Castaic once. oops..sorry about caps... too lazy to go fix it now[/size][/black]
[signature]
Another LMB photo for the collection:

http://momentoffame.com/photopost/showph...=1&cat=513

This one was caught at Diamond Valley Reservoir in SoCal on a 3" Big Hammer Swimbait.

Josh
[signature]
Caught on rootbeer sencos with orange and copper flake.
[signature]
Here's some from last summer, nothing big but we had a good time.
[Image: 103_0381.jpg]
[Image: 103_0380.jpg]
[signature]
Nice bass gshofner. Welcome to BFT and we'll be looking forward to this years pictures. Good luck on the contest. With his Smile, I'd say you hooked another fishing buddy. [Smile]
[signature]
One of my favorites. 7 lb. 15 oz. My biggest to date.
[inline Quail.jpg]
[signature]
TeamStriper that is a heck of a nice Bass.
[signature]