Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wants an Ice Fishing Derby this year?
Who wants an Ice Fishing Derby this year and will acturaly enter the contest if we have one?

If you vote yes please let us know what state you will be fishing out of....
[signature]
From the depths of the Great Lakes of Michigan I challange all who dare to tread apon the ice...[cool]

now if only I could get some ice to fish on[angelic]
[signature]
ME!ME!ME! , I DO , HEY MR. CLOWN DUDE , CAN I JOIN IN ON IT ? WHOOO HOOO , OVERR HERE , I WANNA HAVE ONE , HEY MISTER , DO YOU SEE MY HAND UP IN THE AIR ? , COUNT ME IN PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE !!!!!!
HUH , HUH , CAN WE ? HUH , HUH ? OH COMON , I WANNA HAVE ONE !
HEY MISTER CAN WE ?
MICHIGAN WATERS OF COURSE !
[signature]
i do,i do,i do you can count me in,last year was fun
[signature]
OOOH! OOOH! ME! ME! ME! YEAH, ME! ALL THREE OF ME! YEAH, LUDWIG, PASTOR STEVE, AND DDR! YUP! ALL OF ME! WE CAN'T WAIT TO DO AN ICE FISHING DERBY! Is that where you catch a couple lunkers, thoroughly let them freeze, and then tie them to your boots and see who can ice skate across the lake the fastest with the fish as the runners?

Count me in, here in Minnesota! Well, might cross the border for a couple fish also. Never know what Manitoba can do for me... but I don't wanna cross the border. I hated being screened. I look innocent, don't I?
[signature]
Can there be any modifications for SoCal??? I mean like can I just do my regular fishing but with one hand tied behind my back and use ice cubes in the photo??

Or do I have to stand on my head and have the BFT logo tattoed on the soles of my feet??? We need some way to incorporate the hot states in the contest.[blush]
[signature]
Count me in Dave.
[signature]
And in this cornor count on the Chief to enter fishing the empire state waters. did everything get finallized from last years contest???
[signature]
Count me in again! My only problem last year was remenbering to take the BFT logo on the ice with me. I thought the ongoing battle between you and lonehunter was in itself worth joining. I promise to take my BFT stickers out this year.
[signature]
steve i guess your going to have to make more trips up to utah and fish with me[Wink][Wink][Tongue]
[signature]
Callie, do what I've done. Get that sticker and put it on your bucket or tackle box. Then make sure it's in the picture. Or better yet, they've got some really cool cold weather clothing in the BFT gift shop.
[signature]
DDR:
Hey thanks for the tip. I've just attached the BFT sticker to my ice sled, my bucket, and put two extras in my tackle box. Now if I just don't forget the camera I'll be in good shape.

Hardwater, here I come!!!!!!!!!1
[signature]
WELL , I SUPPOSE !!! JUST TO BEAT DDR !!! LOL !!!!

>
[signature]
You had me beat last year. Shoulda taken the pic of that walleye but we were too busy hunting for more fish. [crazy]

I'll hafta take you on in your neck of the woods so I can show you who's boss when it comes to beginners luck with ice fishin'! [Tongue]
[signature]
I WONDER IF I CAN FIT A RAT DOWN A 10 INCH HOLE ? BUT WHAT WOULD BITE ON IT ANYWAY ? LOL !!!

[signature]
Why do you need a 10 inch hole? With your luck, you only need a 2 inch hole. [Wink]
[signature]
I would join in on it!
[signature]
Have I stated that I'm ready for an Ice Fishing Derby this year? I'm ready! Got my portable put together and now I'm wondering how my gear is gonna fit in the sled. [crazy] I shouldn't have gone so inexpensive and small. Oh well. I'll figure something out.

Anyway.... let the derby begin! I've already ordered 10 dozen triple trailer semi's full of ice to dump in the local lake so I can start ice fishing early.
[signature]
[Wink] Count me in! Yes sir! I will be fishing on Saginaw Bay in Michigan as soon as we get some good ice. I love it! Skeeter
[signature]
Well I'm back after a long summer of engineering and Surveying. The lakcs can't freeze up soon enough, cuz I'm still puting in my 10-12 hrs a day.

I'll jump on the ice tourney again this year. I'll be in Central MN, just waiting. I'll be gettin a new Vex in the next few weeks for my Bday/aniv. gift from the wife. [Wink] Now maybe I'll be able to find some fins.
[signature]