Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headed to Germany...
Well about 4am this morning i got orderes to Spangdahlem, Germany [cool]... I put in for them about 3months ago and thought that i didn't get picked. Before i stationed at Hill i was at Spangdahlem... its gonna be an awesome base for the family. For them to actually say hey i've been all over europe. Anybody want fishing, hunting, and camping gear it'll be for sale soon
James
[signature]
hey cool glad to see you got the orders you wanted.
[signature]
Thanks Norm,
Ya were pretty excited... I think that means i have to sell the camper. I would finish it up this winter but with everything that is going on baby, germany ect. I think i'll just finish cleaning it up and sell it.
James
[signature]
Congrats on getting the orders that you want, good luck in germany. its too bad that you have to see all your fishing and hunting equiptment
[signature]
Congradulations! I'm not quite sure where Spangdahlem is, but I was in Hanau outside of Frankfurt for a little over two years. I loved it so much I almost re-enlisted just to stay. One of our favorite things to do was to take our friends that were married and couldn't afford to go anywhere down to a village just out of Innsbruck, Austria call Ober Parafuss [can't remember how to spell it]. We stayed at a bed and breakfast for 50 Shillings a night, which included muffins and coffee in the morning. At that time [it was a few years ago] there was 22 Shillings to the dollar. So it cost us like $2.25 a night with breakfast. It was great. Al
[signature]
Ya were pretty excited... already know the area pretty good from being there for two years. As far as the camping stuff goes i think were gonna rent a small uhaul and take it back to missouri while home for christmas. I have to haul all my tool and bodywork stuff back since TW won't let me sell it. She about had a heart attack when i mentioned that. Theres to much money into it all.
[signature]