Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic!!
Okay:
I've got to get this off my chest. I've been to many fishing/hunting etc. web sites. Honestly, the BFT site particularly the Mi general discussion board, is by far the friendliest, informative, clean, and most humorist of all.

I need to say thank you to the moderators who run the contest , the discussions etc. I have won a few items at this site from an icerod to a tshirt. If I haven't said thank you (I think I did) Thanks!
It's a great day knowing that you might have something that will be of benefit to you coming in the mail other then bills.

I've been led to some great Charter Fishing sites which I took advantage of in Mexico. I've had some great tips on how to hook and land browns through the ice, which I also took advantage of.Keep it going fellers and fellerettes.

I know how seldom people hear the good things they do (at least in my job that's true)! Keep going with the present system.

By the way, my vest had three grouse in it this Saturday. What's the world coming to when I can go 3 for 4 !!!Wow!
[signature]
got ta' tell ya' it's guys like you that make it what it is . we aren't the most popular michigan site but the class of guys that come to it just can't be beat .
hunting has been slow for me . we have a grandfather with his grandson using my deerblinds and stands this week so the young hunter can get his first deer . i can wait to go out for some antlers .
fantastic on the grouse hunting , sounds like the knee is comming aLONG FINE .
[signature]