Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay:
I was just wondering, does anybody have any idea just how deep Willard is and what is the deepest part? I really need to get to know this place. I love fishing for the Wipers.

Thanks AFDan52
[signature]
Hey Dan, I asked that very same question awhile back. The average is around 13-17 ft deep. The deepest parts that I have found are about 25 ft over on the west dike side. It's like a big bath tub. I'm sure someone can give you more details than I can though.
[signature]
Thanks Troy, i've learned more in the last 2 days about Willard than I knew over the last 20 years, guess it doesn't hurt to open your mouth and ask a question.
[signature]
LOL. I would still be skunked constantly if it weren't for the help from here[Wink]

Never be afraid to ask a question here, even if it's a silly one. We will only laugh for a few minutes[Tongue]
[signature]
Be most carefull along the east side. The bank is at a much slower taper along this side all the way from the north dike to the south dike. The marinas are the exceptions, but even they are fairly shallow. You may want to invest in a fish finder / depth locator, if you already dont have one.
The deepest spots I have found are just south of the light pole on the west dike and straight north of the big power lines on the east. Line yourself up with the towers that head south and it puts you right on a channel that will head north.
[signature]