Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Debate?

[signature]
Hello Smitty,
I don't know if anyone saw it and its driven me nuts. I was camping on the side of a river in Idaho and missed it. I have been asking everyone and no one seems to have seen it. Did you? I am dying to know how it went. After Bush's lack luster first debate I was hoping he would come out a bit stronger. Did he?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
the viewership for the friday night debate was down from 66 million for the first one to 47 million for the latest one . .

bush made a few blunders, referring to 'internets', in the plural, like theres bad internets out there

kerry made a blunder when he made a remark that he, bush, and the moderator were probably the only ones in the room that made over $200,000 a year

but overall kerry was on the attack, sounded great, made sense, while bush was defensive, talked the same old b.s., and tried real hard not to make a face

3 weeks to go

sm
[signature]
Thank you SM, Ouch, to bad, I was hoping to see Bush show a bit stronger after the first one. Maybe he'll pull in ace out of his sleave in the last one.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I think the actual public opinion was more that Bush did much better this debate, and that the two candidates were more even this time. I didn't see the debate, but that's what I've heard from the news reports about it.

Anyway, I'm just searching for the lesser of two evils here. Hey SM, do you got some good links about Kerry's official position on things? his official website? I'd like to learn a bit more about what he's got to say.

Kevin
[signature]
[url "http://www.johnkerry.com"]www.johnkerry.com[/url]

sm
[signature]
Thanks.
[signature]