Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raise your hand if you're not here
I'm just wondering if there's any Wisconsin dwellers that are lurking in the depths of bigfishtackle and not allowing themselves to be hooked into posting anything on the Wisconsin board.

If you're not here, raise your hand. If you are, type something, okay? It'd be great to hear from ya!
[signature]
[Image: 8_4_43.gif]
[signature]
LOL. I love it!
[signature]
[Smile]I am a Wisconsinite who likes to fish and can never get enough time to do all that I like. I am new to this site. Mainly I like to fish for gills, 'eyes, and bass but hey if nothing else is biting sheephead are fun also. We fish the inland lakes alot and the Mississippi. This summer we tried the Black, with just a couple of small smallies. Have hear there are some good ones in there so will try again. So anyway I am here and maybe just maybe someone else will show up too.
[signature]
Wooo! Welcome fishinmama! I know what it's like to not have enough time to go fishin' as much as you want. So is it you, husband and kids? Or just you and kids?

No matter what it is, welcome! I think you'll enjoy it here. Spend plenty of time going through the entire website. I'm still going through it all. I still haven't found the end!

One thing we absolutely love here at BFT is photo's of the fish that are caught. That and fish stories.

Recruit more cheese heads to join BFT! We need the company in this forum. I don't live in WI... but I'm darn close and I can't stand the Vikings! Good to see that the Packers have finally done something right in the games!
[signature]
HiDrownedDesertRat, it is me, husband,3kids(ages-boy18-who just left for marine Bootcamp at San Diego, girl-almost16-who misses her brother kinda, but not really cause now she has some of his stuff,boy6-who is excited that we are going in an airplane to california, three step-children,girl25-married with 2 childrenages2 and 10 wks, girl23-never getting married-going to college to be anRN- boy20-our trouble maker and invincible one with one son age 13 months) They all like to fish most of the time but it is me, my husband and 6 year old that do the most, the rest are busy. I would imagine to get pictures on the board a person would need a digital camara, or scanner huh? My 6 year old would love to show off some of the bass he has caught, he uses an open face reel,(has been since he was four) and has more crankbaits and tackle in his box (which is bigger than mine) than the rest of us put together. He will not bobber fish, he has no time for them little fish, it doesn't matter if we catch our limit, if he catches just one bass or northern, he's the man. Looks like we are cutting wood this weekend so.....maybe next weekend there will bew time. Happy fishing
[signature]
Sounds like a huge family! I wish your Marine the best of luck and lift him up in my prayers for his safety.

Maybe next year I'll be able to fish the Wisconsin waters. Planning on getting a WI license so I better make use of it! I've got a co-worker that goes to WI with her family all the time to go fishing. I'm hoping I can become "part of the family" for fishing trips.

Posting pictures does require some sort of way to digitize the photo's. If you need help, many of the moderators are willing to scan the photo's for you and get them up here. I'm still searching for software that I like. But I do have a scanner. Another thing you can do, if you wish... is pay the extra for the developers to put the photo's on disk for you. Then you just need to upload!
[signature]
Thank you for your prayers they are much appreciated.
Why is it that Minnesotians like to come to Wisconsin and Wisconsinites like to go to Minnesota to fish????? Minnesota has some awesome fishing from what I understand, not that Wisconsin doesn't. We usually go up to Webb Lake every summer and do very well. Then you hear of fishing up north in Minnesota is even better. I have heard of lakes in Minnesota that rent out ice shanty's for the weekend or week. Now that would be awesome.
I will have to do some checking into to something to get some pics online, the people out there would not believe the fish that boy can catch. Take Care
[signature]
Bouy howdy is it good to hear from ya,

dont hear much from your corner of the woods...

do you have a favorite fish?
[signature]
Hi, davetclown, love the pic. My favorite fish to eat are perch walleye bluegill. My favorite fish to catch. BASS. Unless I just want to sit back and relax then it would be gills.
[signature]
My favorite for catching has change just this last month. it is now Atlantic Salmon.

I went for the first time this year, spent countless hours with out a bite untill I caught the hang of it, and now..... W[shocked]W!!!...[shocked][shocked][shocked]... I cant beleive I have never gone before this, and my unkle just lives a couple miles from the fishing hole....

I brought only one home, but the thrill and excitement of hooking on to fish 3-5 feet long that jump 5 feet out of the water is a blast....

I am looking forward to next year.....
[signature]
Sorry that I'v been gone for so long! I'm gonna hafta get on here more often. Life has just been hectic.

Do you do any ice fishing? If so, where would there be a good hole not too far inland from the WI/MN border?

How's your son doing?
[signature]
Well well well. You boys get around. ha ha Evening

[Image: 2sharkfin.gif]
[signature]
DDR, My son is doing well he says that he likes it and for the next 31/2weeks he will be in the field doing a lot of "soldier" stuff and that will be right up his alley. Thank you for asking about him.
Usually when we ice fish and we like to, but mostly we just go to the contests, there seems to be one everyother weekend within an hours drive, much easier to keep the little on occupied and it is fun to see people and visit with them. Sometimes we go on the backwaters or a couple of private ponds. In the winter we fish for fun not for food, just don't seem to have a lot of luck.
Take Care!
[signature]
Sounds like fun! Post in this Wisconsin forum about any contests that are upcoming. I'd love to get out to one if possible. Do they have any on Sunday's?
[signature]