Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing with the "Big Dogs" at Willard!
Predator, BLM and Myself hit Willard today. When we first got their it was NASTY! So we retreated the the Flying J's and had some breakfast and coffee and waited for the storm to let up. We finally got out and didnt catch nothing, but had some great conversation and jokes. We figured out that lighters don't light to easily when their soaked, Predators boat still might have a leak and BLM thinks he can smell where the fish are (I still think it was the pig farm[sly]) We had the bay to ourselves, not another boat in sight.

Had a great time guys, hope we can do it again before the winter weather sets in.

Oh yeah, for about the last half hour, I had the Gilligan's Island" theme playing in the back of my head![laugh]
[signature]
[crazy] I was wondering if any of you wild and crazy guys would try it today,as for your song T, I think thats called old age LOL.

AFDan52
[signature]
[size 4]I am the die hard, bear lake mack is the crazy, and teroy was just along for the ride.[sly] As for the leak in the boat, it may be a leak I missed, or it just could have been that the rain was just puttin a bit o water in every now and again. You have to expect the result of no fish on a day like that, but you never know you just gotta give it a try.[/size]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]What do you mean? It was a fabulous day for fishing even though the catchin' wasn't that great. What's a little wind and rain? Thanks for the use of rain pants, Predator. They were a life saver. I went right to Smith & Edwards and bought a fairly good breathable rain suit. Really wasn't too bad. Regular $120 for $50 on sale. The only thing was that the only size that fit me was the color teal. I really need to get out and get them dirty. I'm really ready now! LET"S GO![/size][/font]
[signature]