Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake
[Smile]Hi Pat.
Old Coot and I will be there on friday in my tryhull. Hope to see you there.
If any BFT'ers see us (white 16' tryhull with brown stripe) come say high. Always want to meet new friends.
Wish me luck, Old Coot took me up there last year, after telling me how good the fishing is, and we got nothing but cold. No one we talked to had any luck eather.
I think that Old Coot has a mack that he had mounted and he just keeps taking pictures of the same fish. We will see this fri. Just kidding Ralph.
[signature]
Hey ScottieB,

I hope to be headed up there tommorow for some pre-spawn fishing. I will be offline for a few days. Baitcaster and old coot have my phone number to get reports. See ya up there my friend!
[signature]
Hey Pat, I'm still on shutdown darnit[unsure] but I wish you guys luck. Make sure and keep an eye on the weather it is supposed to be pretty ugly this whole week, and you know how the Bear can get in a hurry. Just be careful and good luck. Let me know how you do.

Bodine
[signature]
Hey Jeff,

Sorry about the down time dude. I am headed back up to the big blue pond Wednesday afternoon. The weather looks absolutely lousy!! If it even seems a little risky I plan to just fish off the shore from the marina or cisco beach. Wish you could join us?? We have got to hook up this fall/winter and do some fishing.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]Hey Scott:[/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3] It looks like I get to hook up with fish1on and join in for Friday's Mack Attack! We'll see you and Old Coot up there.[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3] By the way Thanks fish1on (Pat) for letting me ride along in your tin ship.[Smile] Lets hope the Weather Gods will be calm![/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[signature]
I hope to be up there thursday and friday. Probably go just to see the weather and decide from there. Will most likely troll on the east side one day and then go to the rock pile the other day.
[signature]