Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Funnest Day I Had Ever Had Down The South Jersey Shore During The Summer!!!!!
We had a really bad storm down the shore like Hurricane wut ever it was, and I was going fishing with my bro. and dad. He took us on jetty's. While the storm was in Florida but wearing down our ocean was affected by it during the summer. So they are huge waves crashing against the jetty's and me and my bro. go over and we get splahed. We go back to our dad to get our shoes off and we went back and we were screaming so loud cause this wave was so-ooooooooo huge once it crashed against the jetty's we got so-ooooooo soaked I mean literally drenched. It was awsome but we were back further and behind us was little jetty's also but we were still on the main top of the jetty's and my bro. was in front on me and when that wave came through the wave actually pushed me back and almost fell.[shocked]

Thank God my bro. was there to help catch my fall. cause if I fell more backwards, I would have broke my neck on the jetty's reight behind me. Then a min. later...... we saw a sea otter. We are like...[unimpressed] How did that sea otter get here, it must of came from Florida[laugh]. Cause that's the first time I had ever saw a sea otter in my life and I was screaming "A sea otter"!!!! There was sand behind us like littler jetty's and from the waves crashing on us, the waves would flow right over us so, there were people sitting in the puddles and boys in thei bathing trunks sitting on the littler jetty's waiting to be splashed.[Smile] So then when I yelled "Sea Otter", people come up running to see it but then it looked like to dissaper cause the waves were so darn big. It like vanished in the waves then it was gone.[Sad] But that was a cool day cause we got splashed like 5 times over and over again. That was the funnest day I had ever had during the summer, plus catching some fish.[Smile] But that day was the most rememberial day i had had this summer.[Smile]
[signature]