Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's you're chance...
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]You tired of all the BS coming out of that idiot you refuse to vote for? Now you can slap the crap out of him.[/size][/black][/font]
[center][url "http://slapthecandidate.com/"][black][size 4]http://slapthecandidate.com/[/size][/black][/url][/center] [center] [/center] [center][/center] [left][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]The best I could do is a 8 rating. Can you do better?[/size][/black][/font][/left]
[signature]
I got up to 9, but I had to move the hand back as far as I could. I guess I got a good running start, so to speak.
[signature]
i did some bush whacking got a 9 man that made me feel good
[signature]
i gotta 10 - howard dean shows the number with his hoooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa quote when he blew the nomination

sm
[signature]
Third time is the cham. A seven, a four and then the 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!

What a way to take some frustrations out at work.
[signature]
I got a 10 two different times! This is the most fun I've had at work for a long time! Al
[signature]
I WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING BUT I DESIDED TO BE A NICE. OH JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS AL WAS AT WORK FOR ONLY PART OF THE DAY SO I KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING TODAY AND I HELD MY TONGUE AGAIN DON'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE BUT AL MAN THIS IS HARD TO HOLD YOUR TONGUE WITH AL BEING SUCH THE NICE GUY AND ALL OH WE WORK TOGATHER
[signature]
What a way to let out your frustrations![sly]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Well, I know one thing. It's a lot harder to get a good swing with a touch pad on a laptop. When I used a mouse on my desktop, I could wind up and smack 10's all the time! BTW, I'm basing all my election results on the number of slaps. The heck with the polls! HA![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Don't try to be nice Mike. It doesn't become you and I really don't
think you can pull it off. So on the half day I'm putting into day, I traded Kerrys picture for yours and have been slapping the s*** out of you all afternoon. Damn its good to be the boss! Al
[signature]
OK AL WHAT EVER TOOTS YOUR WHISTLE OH THAT WASN'T A WHISTLE YOU TOOTED CAN WE SAY MARSHA
[signature]