Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm almost back...
Its been a busy summer, and continues to be a busy Fall until freeze up, but I actually had time to check in. Things have been crazy, our small Engineering office got bought out by a gaint called Ulteig Engineering, in April. Things looked really bleak (s) for awhile but it turned out to be one of the best things that ever could have happend to our office. Now we do work in MN, ND, SD, and survey all over the Midwest.

I can't wait to see some hard water and a few feet of white stuff.

Did I miss anything over the summer? I don't remember Cabelas as a sponsor, seems to me it used to be Bass Pro?

Flag, Ive been working in Staples the last few weeks, I just thought of ya tonight when I drove through Wadena.
[signature]
[cool] Heck , why haven't ya honked !!! lol !! Its nice to see ya back on the board. Its not going to be long before we can get out on some of the smaller lakes ! I give it two weeks and we should be on some of the smaller ones !! We'll have to get hooked up this winter and drown some minnows !! See ya ......

>
[signature]
[Smile]hattrck4me, If you have time , stop in at Wadena Outfitters , on the north side of Hwy 10 , east of the stop lights , and check it out !! You might want to check , and see if he can give you a good price on the FL -18 , Tell Gary you know Steve , See ya later !!!!

[signature]
Two weeks for safe ice when the temps have been in the 50's? Are you nuts?!?!? [crazy]

hattrk, welcome back! Sorta. Bet you can't wait until your back full swing.

Glad Steve is sorta back also.
[signature]