Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat Help for Summer 2003
[font "Arial"][size 2]Hello,[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 1]My family has just returned home, to the Green Bay WI area, after a GREAT vacation in Homer. We were in the area from July 22nd until we had to return home Aug 18th.[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 1]We enjoyed our stay and activities in Homer. The people were very nice and the fishing was excellent![/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 1]We enjoyed our stay so much that we have made reservations to return to Homer next summer from July 13, 2003 until Aug 15th.[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 1]Our stay is scheduled at Honey's Place, where this summer was enjoyed![/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 1]I do need help for next summer though in finding someone to rent a boat from during our visit.[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 1]The roads and their condition would keep us from towing a boat to Homer and I was wondering if the you had any leads to boat rentals in the Homer general area that would be similar to vessel rentals that you have in your area.[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 1]We would be looking to rent for July 13th - Aug 15th 2003 a boat that we could use to fish and sight see from. Is there a Chamber member who rents out boats or a boat yard or marina that would?[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 1]We would be looking to rent a vessel in the 30 foot range that would have marine head and other safety equipment necessary to fish for halibut, salmon and other species. And a slip in the small boat harbor in which to dock for the same time period.[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 1]I am a past US Coast Guard licensed Capt. having run a six pack charter boat on Lake Michigan for many years. Also a past member of the US Power Squadron with advanced courses in navigation etc.[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 1]If you could check for us on any Chamber member, boat yard/marina, or private individual who would be able to help us out for next summer we would be most grateful![/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 1]Brad Salo 4643 Forest Rd. Oneida, WI 54155[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]([size 1]920)434-3895 email [/size][url "mailto:bsalo@new.rr.com"][#0000ff][size 1]bsalo@new.rr.com[/size][/#0000ff][/url][/size][/font] [size 1][font "Arial"]Thank you for your time and help. Looking forward to revisiting Homer again next summer! Brad.[/font] [/size] [size 1]I've tried Homer Chamber of Commerce with NO luck[/size]
[signature]