Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads up on Bass Pro Shop in Vegas
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] Recieved a letter from BPS yesterday. It said the Grand Opening of the store is on Nov 15. Now all I need to do is find the right corner to panhandle for BPS funds.

Take care,
David
[signature]
I spent my lunch hour at the store, they have tons of stuff, nice selection of plastic baits, a small selection of Saltwater gear, plenty of rods & reels, Boats, Boat supplies & Electronics, even a Pistol & Rifle range...
I managed to keep all the Credit Cards in my pocket this time, walked out of the store empty handed. the Little woman will be happy to hear that.

The parking lot stripes are fish

<)))>>>< <)))>>>< <)))>>>< <)))>>>< <)))>>><

[signature]
[size 2][font "comic sans ms"]2nakiller, we may have crossed paths. I was the one with the kid in the candy store look on my face, I guess that really doesn't help. I got there around 11:00 and didn't leave until around 1:30. They had more than a few rows of plastics but I didn't fine any large Trout plugs. I really wanted to get a bigger Castiac Trout and something similar. About the time I thought I had seen it all I found out they have 2 floors. Well, I was there it was up there, I had to go look. I don't really need a fortune teller to tell me my future, it's going to be either Bankruptcy Court or Divorce Court and worst case both courts. Did you see the "Bass Pro Shop [#ff0000]SUCKS" [/#ff0000][#000000]protester? I not sure what thier problem with it was.[/#000000] [/font][/size]
[size 2][font "comic sans ms"][/font][/size]
[size 2][font "comic sans ms"]P.S. This is Mule Deer country, all I saw were White Tail's. That doesn't seem right.

David
[/font][/size]
[signature]
I made the pilgrimage last night. Spent an hour in the fishing section and made it out the door with $52.69 less than I entered with. I feel fortunate, it could have been a lot worst. I could have bought that Houseboat for 50K and then I would never leave Lake Mead.
BaySport
[signature]
I saw a few guys in front of the parking lot with a sign...
not shure what they were pissed off about, most likley a union thing.
you know how it is in this town.
The sign said something like Bass Pro Sucks the money out of ???something.

Oh Yeah it sucks the $$$$$ out of My Wallet! [Wink]

Did you see those nice fat Trout in the tank?
[signature]
Get castaic swimbaits online here:

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/swimbaits.html
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] Yeah, they squeezed me for a mere $25. I had dropped the wife off at Las Vegas Outlet Mall and I didn't want give her too much ammo to use against me later.

reellittlephish, Thanks for the link, I just wanted to maybe get a better deal and save shipping.

David
[signature]