Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I BET
Colin L. Powell will be the next to step down. Any other bets???

But to be honest i thought he would have been first to step down.
Ashcroft stepping down makes me go hummmmmm.
[signature]
I just hope they don't make Orrin Hatch attorney general. What a nut case.
[signature]
Mike is that squirrel your avatar? Do you think you can shrink it and attach a smaller version of it? It distorts the view of the forum. Hilarious picture though! [cool]
[signature]
very funny pic..lol
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]The Powell stepping down rumors have been circulating since the day after the election so thats no revelation. If you really want to impress me, tell me who the replacement will be if/when Powell resigns, then we'll bet.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR MONTH THATS WHY I SAID IT BLEW ME AWAY THAT ASHCROFT WAS FIRST TO REPLACE COLLIN POWELL WHO KNOWS HANK HILL
[signature]
let get michael moore in there
Thanks Mike!

I nominate Hulk Hogan. He seems to be tough on the bad guys.[crazy]
[signature]
Looks like you guys missed your chance to bet. Secretary of State Colin Powell today announced he's resigning, and senior sources said national security adviser Condoleezza Rice is his likely successor. Agriculture Secretary Ann Veneman, Education Secretary Rod Paige and Energy Secretary Spencer Abrahamur also baled out.
[signature]
HUMM I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN KNOW I GUESS A THERE IS NO VOICE OF REASON ON PRES. BUSH'S STAFF NOW LOL
[signature]
jumping ship like drowning rats ...

and how do you like the new attorney generallissamo, he'll pave the way for that new amnesty bill of bushies . . .

sm
[signature]