Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manufacturer wanted
Hello to all,

I am the builder of a patented fishing rod that has advantages over any rod built today. The rods I build have won best recreational patent of 2001 from Hammacher Schlemmer a 154 year old company who has introduce such products as the electric pop up toast and the electric hair drier.

I am interested in finding a manufacturer that would be interested in licensing the laser fishing rods for manufacturing. The laser fishing rods illuminate and indicate when a fish is taking the bait. This bite indication is the best visual bite indicator ever built for night fishing and I will beat all challengers who are willing. I have developed the inner workings of the laser fishing rods to a point that I am able to meet or beat most manufacturers [size 1]warranties[/size] on their fishing rods.

A lot of manufacturers have the idea that night fishing is not a viable market for profits. This is very wrong and one of the reasons for the [size 1]manufacturers [/size]believing this is that [size 1]previous[/size] fishing rods built for night fishing have failed terribly. Nite Glow rods has just gone out of business because of poor designs and manufacturing. And there have been more that have failed as well. The laser fishing rods will not be one of these products that fail because of their outstanding quality and engineering. I have spent almost for years refining the laser fishing rods and they are ready to rock the fishing world!

I have a web site at [url "http://www.wylierods.com"]www.wylierods.com[/url] and I would like welcome you to visit and see for yourself the future of fishing with a product that has advantages over any fishing rod built.
[signature]