Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot new lures coming to the market soon!
Hello,

I am an inventor so I get the scoop on new products some times before they hit the market. As luck would have it, I was late on this lure idea but did go through testing on the reaction of fish to laser emitted light just as this lures builder has and we got the same results that were outstanding. If you would be interested in seening for yourself how laser light attracts fish get a laser pointer go down to your local fish store and whatch how the fish react to the light. They will follow it were ever it goes in the tank and will try to bite at the light. I used a fiber optic cable attached to a laser and dipped the ends of the cable in the water and the fish smacked the cable like it did something to its mother.

These lures are in production and are for sale but very hard to find and they are not cheap. The only thing that I could find wrong with the design of these lures is that they are large and I believe the lightest weighted lures are three quarter of an ounce. I was told by the inventor that soon there will be a two body twenty or thirty plastic bodied kit coming out for $29.95

I am suposed to have one of these lures coming to me in the mail and I will update you as there is more information to be had.

Tight lines,

Wylie

at www.wylierods.com
[signature]
G'day Wylie. Do you have a stake in these lures? If so the post needs to come down or go up to the classifieds board. If not then it can stay. Just let me know either way ok.
[signature]
No worries Wylie and thanks for letting me know. I agree, it pays to keep an open eye and mind on new tackle developments.

I wonder if the flashing light has a similar effect to lures with stripes e.g. a strobing effect?
[signature]