Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle
[unsure][size 3]I wanted to go to Starvation today but I just could not find anybody to go. I was able to talk my dad into going to Jordanelle. I have to say It was my worst trip to Jordanelle ever. I only caught one small mouth and it was only 12 inches. You could catch as many perch as you wanted but I just can't get to excited over a six inche fish. I was wondering if anybody else went up and how did you do? Predator how was Starvation? I hope it was a better trip than mine. I'll be out at willard tuesday night if your interested. Come out and we can team up and figure something out.[/size]
[signature]
Hey,skeeter.

Sounds like you didnt find the spot,but you might have and there not there,did you try out the jig-n-perch,just curious.

Later,Tony
[signature]
Yes I did try the jig with perch meat. The perch beat the livin crap out of it. I ended up fishing over by the road bed and we graphed plenty of fish but the smallies just were not on the bite that we could find. Slow day.
[signature]
By the way the only small mouth that I caught was on a tube jig just off the road bed
[signature]
Should have come down, the smallies beat the stink out of my lindy fuzzy grub cast to the bank and slow worked along the bottom.
Skeeter,

Tube has it right. This is one of my favorite spots. The only thing I have to add is the dead perch meat was an experiment. I normally use small white curly tails or shad colored pulse worms. Also, I normally find the bass off in deeper water near the perch populations around points, ledges, etc. I float tube, or hike the shore line so I don't cover the areas the boats do but am still able to catch a few when I go. I usually fish the east side so I can gain access without paying fees, etc.. so I know that area best but I'm sure there are plenty of areas along the west side.

[crazy]Leaky
[signature]