Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peterson Trial Over
Scotty Peterson was convicted of the murders of his wife and unborn child. What will happen now? Do they have the death penalty in California? I would hope that they do, but you never know with those liberals.
[signature]
Its hard to say. My guess would be an appeal after the penalty phase, and yes they do have the death penalty in Cal. The convictions with "special circumstances" means the prosecution can seek the death penalty. I know the media sure thought he was guilty, and maybe he was. The facts presented by the media makes one believe he was. I dunno. I guess we gotta have faith in the jury's decision. They are probably the least influenced by outside factors.. I guess
[signature]
California does have a death penalty and the jury will consider it week after next... he certainly would deserve it.

I am curious though how he could be convicted of murdering his un-born son... when his wife could of killed the "fetus" at any time legally-

Seems odd- PB
[signature]
i've been thinking the same thing...

How can one be convicted of murdering an unborn child..but a woman has the 'right to choose' to have her unborn child aborted or in later stages of the pregnancy...have it's brains sucked out (partial birth abortion)??

I could care less which side of the aisle that one stands on..pro-choice or pro-life..this just doesn't make sense.

cyas
rc
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]It's really too bad that we spend so much time covering a murder trial when we have American troops fighting a major offensive in Iraq. I'm glad they finally nailed him to the wall but way too much time and money was spent on the likes of him.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Good point on the unborn baby's murder. A definite point to ponder...[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I AGREE WITH BLM I SURE HOPE THEY DON'T GIVE HIM DEATH REALLY SPEND 10 MIN AND FIND OUT HOW IT COST TO PUT SOMEONE TO DEATH OVER KEEPING THEM IN PRISON REMEMBER APEALS EACH ONE COST OVER 100 GRAND EACH AND THEY GET AT LEAST 7 I JUST HOPE HE GETS LIFE SURE COST LESS AND THEY GET NAILED IN JAIL ALSO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

OH DON'T GIVE ME A EYE FOR A EYE BS WHEN CHRIST GAVE HIS LIFE THAT DID AWAY WITH BLOOD ATONEMENT!
[signature]
Your quit right BLM...

This country has quickly become victim of the major- liberal media outlets that put scum like Scott Peterson on the front page and heroes like our fighting forces way back on A18...

Or that go out of their way to accuse role-models like Alberto Gonzales as a "war criminal" and unfit for Attorney General and then praise a murdering thug like Arafat as a true "world statesman"...

I guess we get what we get- PB
[signature]
america has always loved a trial, and the close proximity of the crime to christmas and the fact that he was screwing around on his wife while she was pregnant tugged at a lot of people . .

dont know why you gotta flame all the media, and liberal is not a dirty word to half of america, as much as the servey schmuck echo chamber always says

im sure the dirty lyin' scumsucking fox network was right there in the front row getting their story too

sm
[signature]