Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing in germany
i am moving to germany in feb 2003 and would like to try and get a heads up on where to fish and what kind of fish i can catch over there! any help i can get would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

rob
[signature]
Hello Rob,

I've been there a couple of times, but unfortuanetly never fished there. Last time I went I ate next to a small Lake in Munich and they had some what looked like Northern Pike all over the walls. I also saw a sign by the lake that had all the different fish in the lake pictured, it lloked like it would be some great fishing!

Congratulations, Where in Germany are you moving to?

Please keep us posted on the spots you find and where to go?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[cool]Fishing In Germany Has Some Of The Same Types Of Fish That We have.TheyDo Bass Fish With Artificial Lures In The Lakes And Ponds. They Also have Salt Water Species Also. what Kind Of Fishing Are you Planning On doing?
[signature]
any and all fishing, doesn't matter to me much. i plan on doing some fishing for wels catfish, bass, trout, char, just about any thing, i'm not very pickey. if it bites, i like to catch it! thanks

rob
[signature]
[Smile]Rob,

I have lived here for the last 8 years and have Enjoyed fishing throughout. If you are associated with the Military, you will need to start with the Rod & Gun club in your area. The KSL community has a club adjecent to the Vogelweigh shopping area. The Fishing classes will be scheudaled and you will be attending once this is completed.

HOPPY4
[signature]