Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Booyaa!
Hey Booyaa, How'd you do in Saturady's Tournament. Who were the winners? How was the turn out? Did you make it Milo?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hey Hodg,

I couln't make it. I had a previous engagement with the new little lady. I haven't heard from Booyaa. I would like to know how he did also.

You should bring the kids down to the docks. The fishing here has been quite good.
[signature]
You know, Im not one to boast my totals. It was a super fun time. Fished with my bro Mark Romero, aka: romerofisherking. (not related but cool name.) Mark captured 3 trophys, way to go Ro me ro!

The event was well organized with good people. Kinda cool fishing from the surf. The water was warm and I got barrelled while casting, what else can you ask for.

I look forward to surfishing again soon. Tie on some squid, ghost shrimp or Sardines to a 4oz sinker and a #2 hook and you just never know what you'll hook up with. All sorts of sharks, rayz, halibut etc.

Dont try this at The Wedge!
[signature]
Thanks for the update, Miguel! Congrats ROMEROFISHERKING, by the way Mike is "[size 1]Im not one to boast my totals" a fancy way of saying you struck out (LOL).[shocked][/size]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I only caught one for the day and I was lucky enough to take one good photo at color before I released him.

[url "javascript:void(0)"][Image: Predations55Small.jpg][/url]

Whos your Daddy!?
[signature]
True........True..........
[signature]
Miguel, Scored another Great White, whats that make at least ten! All in days work for you!!! BOOYAAA!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
If there is ever any questions about what I caught on any of my trips, I will always have photo support and I dont Lie.
[signature]
By the way Shawn, I did catch 1 Tuna that was disqualified from the tournament because I had to double gaff it. [Image: superduper.jpg]
[signature]
Wow Miguel, Your almost as good a photographer as an angler!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator