Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ute Football
A close second to my love for fishing comes my love for the U of U athletics!!! ESPN College Gameday will be broadcast live from Rice Eccles for the TDS and Utah game on Saturday. Great chance to show up and throw some enthusiasm for one of the biggest sports traditions in the Nation (ESPN gameday)
[signature]
Although I'm not a grad from the U (WSU and BYU alumni), I do hope they beat BYU so they can get into a BCS bowl! Plus I'd like to see Crowton get fired. I think the BCS rankings and bowl setup is a friggin' joke though. It needs to be seriously revamped.

GO UTES!!!
[signature]
You can garuntee i will be there with Corso Herbstriet and Tirico from the start of game day to the actual game. We really really need texas to lose to A and M because michigan will probably jump them if they win out. Lets hope either Texas or Michigan loses and GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
Go Utes!! Cougar season does begin this Sat. Coindence, I don't think so.
[signature]
Did you hear why the Utes couldn't do a live nativity scene on campus? [#0060bf]They couldn't find three wise men or a virgin![/#0060bf]
[#0060bf][/#0060bf]
[#0060bf]Go COUGARS![/#0060bf]
[signature]
[Tongue]HAHAHAHA Kent very funny!!!! I wish I was going to the game, but going to Cancun is much more enticing. But just to make up for it I will go to the Ute basketball game instead tonight.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I always heard that the reason most girls go to BYU (besides getting their MRS degree) is because their daddies want them to.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I also heard that the reason most girls go to the U is because their daddies want them to go to BYU.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Did the Utes kicked butt or what? Come om BCS give Utah a break.
[signature]
That was a nice win for Utah! I thought BYU was actually going to make a game out of it...until the 3rd quarter that is. Congrats to the Ute football team for such a great season, and I wish them the best in the upcoming bowl game!
[signature]
Too bad this guy I knew in Chandler moved to SLC, cause i know he would have been kind enough to let me crash at his place so I could see the game. But TD, if I was to go to Tempe I hear it is about 10-12 hours SLC. I might have some flight vouchers here at my house too. But is there some campgrounds we could stay out down there somewhat near Tempe???
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Rob, all of the land around Tempe and Scottsdale is pretty precious. I cannot recall seeing any camping facilities within easy striking range. Of course, you could always just take a backpack and then transfer your stuff to a shopping cart and disguise yourself as a homeless person. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Seriously, most of the "affordable" accomodations and camp facilities are out to the east...in east Mesa or Apache Junction. That is a 20 to 30 minute drive to Tempe.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Right now, with the snow and cold, that guy who moved up here from Chandler wishes that he was still down there. Of course you would have been welcome to crash with us. But, I doubt that the current residents of that house would be quite so open to the idea.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]From what I know of the Fiesta Bowl festivities, unless you have a place locked up before you go, you are likely to be SOL. It really is a popular bowl and gets lots of folks from all over the country, especially from the cold states.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Just a thought. You might wanna PM Shrimpboy (Jack Vincent). He is a law student who moved down to Tempe from Utah last July. He has inlaws down there and also knows the area pretty well by now. Maybe he can put you on to something.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I will also have my wife make some calls. She knows some people down there that I don't and may be able to come up with something too.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Pat[/#0000ff]
[signature]