Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I wish all of u guys to have a joyous Thanksgiving with you're loved ones and you're family. This goes out for everybody on this website! I hope u enjoy Thanksgiving and remember, don't eat too much turkey.[laugh][laugh]

ENJOY[Smile]
[Wink]Happy Thanksgiving[Smile]!
[signature]
Happy Thanksgiving to you too unfortunately I have to work a double shift Thanksgiving day but I get 2 hours off to go home and eat Turkey the good thing is I get paid double time for the entire day 32 hours pay for 16 hours work check out my Blackfish report
there is a picture of my biggest for the day in the post I hope to get out again soon and get a bigger one I'm the guy in the middle of the pic
[signature]
Niice[Smile] But thats sucks u have to work a double shift but worth the $$ Right? I am busting my ass here cleaning so-oooooooo darn hard that I busted my hands from scrubbing. Never again Thanksgiving over my house.[laugh] Well I hope u enjoy ur Thanksgiving and remember......... DON'T EAT 2 MUCH TURK TURK.[Smile]

THE AVERAGE AMERICAN PICKS UP 5 LBS. FROM HOLIDAYS ESPECIALLY THANKSGIVING[shocked]
[signature]
Well another winter has come and gone in my area, I see it is trying to hang on with a vengence in yours [shocked]

hope ya didnt get burried in to bad...

St Patties day came and went, I went out to the river looking for White Horse sucker. They are not up yet, (I hope they didnt come and gone already)

I didnt hear from ya much in the last year, hope you were able to get in a little time fishing, I know your new job is keepin ya realy bussy and out of trouble...

While I am at it, Happy Easter.....
[signature]