Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dial-Depth New Fishing Product - New Fishing Techniques
[laugh][size 2][font "Arial"]Hello Bigfishtackle Members,[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Arial"] [/font][/size]

[font "Arial"][size 2]I would like to introduce our Company and our new product. We are Wasber Industries. We are currently marketing a product called the Dial-a-Depth Fishing Float [/size]tm[size 2]. We invite you to view our website. This product was created by a Registered Professional Engineer, and was two years in the design phase. This line dispensing float is the first of its kind to enter the fishing industry. Please visit us [/size][url "http://www.dial-a-depth.com/"][#800080][size 2]www.dial-a-depth.com[/size][/#800080][/url][/font]

[size 2][font "Arial"]Please view the Product info Page, I think you will be interested in just how dial-a-depth works! There are new fishing techniques on that page as well. [/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Arial"]After viewing the site, please contact me with your opinion we are interested in your comments. We think this product will be excellent for catching suspended walleye. We are already receiving requests from walleye tournament fisherman from Walleyes Inc., and from a number of other professional walleye and crappie tournament fisherman as well. Dial-a-Depth was designed to catch all fresh water fish. [/font][/size]

[font "Arial"][size 2]I look forward to hearing from you. Please visit us soon [/size][/font][url "http://www.dial-a-depth.com/"][font "Arial"][#800080][size 2]www.dial-a-depth.com[/size][/#800080][/font][/url]

[size 2][font "Arial"]Sincerely,[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Arial"]Jayne Lundy[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Arial"]Marketing Representative[/font][/size]

[font "Arial"][size 2]Dial-a-0epth Fishing Float [/size]tm[/font]

[size 2][font "Arial"]Wasber Industries LLC[/font][/size]

[signature]