Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How was the Muskie fish'n BLM & Predator
How did it go Today,

TIGHT LINES

Tony
[signature]
[size 4]Who cares about how the fishing was, I just like fishing with bear lake mack for all the free stuff.[Wink] No, just kidding, mack caught a few smallmouth, but the muskies were not biting. Old coot was there with one of his buddies, dont know if they got into any. Seriously though, BLM will leave all kinds of junk in your boat, last time I scored an umbrella and this time I got a new digital camera. But watch out, he will return the favor if you go in his boat and dont leave something he will steal your sunglasses, just ask old coot. [laugh] By the way old coot, he was wearing your sunnies until we saw you, then he hurried and hid them when you came over. I think you can just kiss them glasses goodbye. BLM, feel free to stop by on your way home from work and pick up the camera. I am always home on the weekdays. [/size]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]The fishin' was great! Unfortunately the catchin' wasn't so hot. We ended up with 3 smallmouth bass and no muskies.[Sad] We had a little rain and I truly appreciate Predator taking the rain head on while I huddled behind the windshield on the return run to the ramp. We also saw Old Coot and his buddy out fishing in the rain. (more like Crazy Old Coot!)As usual, the company was excellent. Thank you again, Predator! Maybe next time we'll get us some big muskies.[/font][/size][cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]And I'll bet you drank the rest of my diet Pepsi and ate the rest on my pretzels too![/size][/font][Tongue]
[signature]
DIET Pepsi?? Tell me it aint so?? Sorry the toothy ones werent biting. They can be such a pain in the a$$[Wink] Sounds like a good time though, especially all the "free" stuff[blush]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I have to second it when BLM says "The fishin was great! Unfortunately the catchin wasn't so hot." A friend and I decided that conditions would be perfect for a muskie hunt at Pineview. But we were wrong (again!) ... no fish of any kind in the boat. BUT, no mater what anyone else may say, watching a storm come over them there mountains and feeling the rain on my face makes it all worth while ... I loved it up there. It was great to run into BLM and Predator up there. I think they are a couple of Utah's many great fishermen. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]By the way BLM, I'm more and more getting to understand the deeper meanings of your coined phrase "she'll get over it". [/size][/font]
[signature]