Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
news for outdoors
[cool]Yesterday I recieve a copy of the New York outdoors news. It is going to be a bi-weekly publication and it all New York. I consumed it last night. it is loaded with information about NY hunting fishing and other NY outdoor activities. I forgot to bring it with me today but will post the address in a couple of days. It's only 18.00 for a year subscription and there is a free hat ( camo) if you order soon.There is a picture contest and spotlights on lakes in NY. This first issue has a lot on Ice fishing. It starts up in ernest in Feb. can't wait for that issue.
[signature]
Chief,
I know your a busy man, so I thought I might help you out. I also recieved an issue of NY Outdoor News. I would say it should be on the must have list of any NY sportsmen. Here's the address-
New York Outdoor News
PO Box 248
Elizabethtown, NY
12932-0248
Gottum out
[signature]
Thanks Shane for posting the address I was just going to do that tonight. This will make NY angling a lot more fun. I am going to sart another post with the ice fishing hot spots they talked about. Thanks again Larry
[signature]
[cool][cool] The fisrt edition came this week, I haven't had a change to read the whole paper but it looks loaded with some great articles and very usefull info. If you haven't started a subscription you owe it to yourself to do so.
[signature]