Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy turkey day !!!!
well the lion's game isn't on till 12:30 , dinner should be ready around 3 or so .there's plenty enough time for ya' to get the driveway cleared off for the relitives to visit and to help keep the dishes cleaned while the wife cooks up some goodies ( love those free samples i sneek in for myself ).
i don't know how much snow you guys got but we have 9 inches on the driveway , my little gal got her ruler out just to measure it up last night .
have a good turkey day , don't eat to much .
[signature]
LH we got about 6 " here ..No luck hunting YET
Don't know which I'm starting too hate more hunting or fishing...hahahahaha j/k
Have a good day
say howdy too everyone
[signature]
I'm heading out tomorow for the first time this year , taking my little brother for one . [Wink]
Our new plant is starting production on monday , finally a weekend off !!!![cool]
Were you hunting up near bamfeild road or the private land you have axcess to ?
we have ice forming on the small ponds now , what ever happened to the summer ?[crazy]
[signature]
we got an inch out my way, I didnt even bother wipeing off the window, just turned on the wipers.

been out about every day, not much yet to speak of...
[signature]
well today all the white stuff is gone . it rained all day yesterday and into the night . saw one doe but she was small so i let her walk on .
the only ice left is at the ice arena so we took advantage of it for some family ice skating .
[signature]
I hunted some state land not too far from my place.
I missed a nice 4 point opening day.
Havent seen any other deer.
I think i would have been better off taking my big northern pike pole
With maybe 100 lb test and trying too hook the 4 point.hahahahaha
[Tongue]
[signature]