Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win Prizes! Angler Fish report of the week!
Win Prizes! Angler Fish report of the week!

Thats right, starting this Monday September 23, 2002 we are going to be running a weekly Angler fish report of the week promotion! Every Monday (for the previous week and weekend) the moderators of this board will select the most informative, helpful, creative, humorous, or just basically stand out fishing report. It should be posted it the regional fish report boards by state or counry and can be done any way you would like. NOTE: To win this promotion you must be a registered user of these boards.

So after fishing anytime during the week be sure to visit these boards and tell us your fish report! Pictures of the fish you caught, and the lures/baits you used, etc.. are very welcome! Note: Pictures must be no larger then 400 pixels wide, if you do not know how to size your pictures send them to [url "mailtoConfusedean@bigfishtackle.com"]sean@bigfishtackle.com[/url] and he will size them for you.

There will be (2) winners a week and the same user can only win maximum of 1 time a month. Winners will recieve prizes aproximately a $25 value (usually a BFT e-gift certificate). Winners will be chosen from reports from any of the fishing reports boards. Fishing reports posted in General Boards (i.e. freshwater, saltwater of fly fishing are excluded from this promotion, so be sure to post in the correct board). Example if you were fishing in California and want to report, scroll down to the California board under Fishing Rports section.

This post will serve as the officail rules page, for now were keeping it pretty simple but for updates visit this post to check on any rule changes.

Please feel free to ask myself or other moderators if you have questions!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[Image: Earthworm.gif] Although I may not have made reply to any post in particular, you can rest assured that I have read it. I read all post. I have lots of time on my hands.

[Image: Earthworm.gif] I look forward to reading your post, so get out and catch a fish and come back and tell me all about it. Did I mention that I like pic's? (pic's will not necessarily get my vote but it is nice to see sum of them catches)

[Image: Earthworm.gif] If you have problems posting your pic's contact me and I will help where I can

(PS I HAVE ONLY ONE VOTE)
[signature]
This past week provided several excellent reports that I would have considered for the award program had it not for the fact that the posters only put their names and E-Mail addresses on them.

It is my understanding that you must be a register user at the time you make your reports.

This is a easy task and will only take a few minutes and best of all it is free. So make sure you log on if registered or register then log on and make your reports,

Otherwise those who are reviewing reports for this award will over look them.

[signature]
to veiw curent winners clink ----->l "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=18945;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"]
Weekly Fishing Post Winners! prizes are subject to change with out notice
[signature]