Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World-Record Cat Scat Up For Bids
as reported in the NAFC e-newsletter, 12/01/04

World-Record Cat Scat Up For Bids

ATHENS, TX—Two chicken leg bones leftover from leg quarters fed to Splash, the 121.5-pound world record blue catfish on display at the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center (TFFC) will go up for auction early next month.

The Friends of TFFC say the auction is being driven by a need to raise $2 million to build a new education building at the center.

The two chicken bones, which passed through the giant blue cat were collected from the bottom of the aquarium and are now housed in an oak display case. They will go up for auction on eBay beginning December 4. Along with the bones, which have been oven-dried and spray-painted gold, the winning bidder will receive a certificate of authenticity, copies of Splash-related press releases, color photographs of the fish and copies of magazines that feature stories about the fish.
[signature]
You got to be kidding me. Cheeze sandwich with the virgin mary now this. [crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy]
[signature]
[font "Viner Hand ITC"][#ff4040][size 3]Hey I got two chicken leg bones that passed through me if anybody wants...... It's free too[cool][cool][cool][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Thanks skot... but... ummm... no thanks. [crazy]
[signature]
hey Kraizee_,i got some peices of ham bone that passed through my dog to add to your chiken bones....LOL,what they will sell,and what peaple buy!!!
[signature]
2 Million for crapped out chicken bones... hmmmm...

I wonder were they'll get the other $1,999,999.99 (if there lucky)
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator