Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aloha from Kauai Folks,
I hate to be Blowing our own horn…but…<br><br>Both me & Jeff tend to run our Charters a bit different than how many in our State do…<br><br>We both do a lot of miscellaneous fishing, `working the bottom… baiting… letting folks bring their OWN tackle & using it… <br>We try & use lighter gear than a lot of the boats here, Stand Up style… <br><br>Of course, we like chasing the Marlin…`but… <br>we Also realize that many just want to <b>CATCH FISH</b> <br>so were HAPPY chasing Any kine fish that is Available at the time… <br><b>The Trips ARE for YOU the Customer…</b><br><br>I have never met Jeff yet that I know of but from what I have seen on his web site & in his reports & heard from folks that have fished with him… I think I can speak for the both of us…[Smile]<br><br><br>We are both open to any Questions anyone might have about Fish`N in our State…<br>Also would like to see other captains / fishers from out here post…<br><br><br>[Smile] <b><font color=red>ALOHA & HAVE A NICE DAY</b></font color=red> [cool]<br><br>Dan<br>Stand Up!!!<br><br><A HREF="http://www.fishingkauai.com" target="_new"> Stand Up Fish`N Charters Kauai Hawai </A> <br><br>[Wink]<br>