Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 9/22
Man willard was slow Today!

Got there at 6:30AM,went to the west dike,got 2 before 8:00,Then I trolled,then I casted,Trolled,Casted.ETC!

left at 4:30 PM,with a grand total of 10 fish,It was tough catching,but the fishing was good,Didnt see any body that had caught any big numbers,going to wait tell the new moon,the fishing is to tough when they feed all night.

TIGHT LINES,

Hope somebody did more catching than I did.

Tony
[signature]
We got there about 3:30pm today and caught three east of the feed lot in 12ft of water on the Producer. After several tries in different areas we finally found them in the S/W corner and caught 4 more, the biggest was 19in. There was a lot of surface
activity in the S/W corner but we only caught two casting. Be careful around the island, we hit bottom when we went around the south end.
There might be a new lure that works at Willard, its made by
Uncle Bucks. We caught two using it but I think its a little too early to tell. I'll let everyone know how it does if it keeps working. WH2
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hey WH2,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Where can I go to see that Uncle Bucks lure. I did some looking on the Internet and can't seem to come up with anything. I'm a wiper lure junkie and would be very curious to take a look at it. I know you said that you would let us know how it works but I'd like to get a sneak preview anyway.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Thanks,[/size][/font]
[signature]
We ordered them from the Cabela's catalog, they look a lot like
The Producer. WH2
[signature]