Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
know your tracks?
you are hunting in the woods, and you come across this track. [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=7345;][/center] [center][/center] [left]
what is it?

is this track something you should be woried about?
[/left]
[signature]
At the risk of "not knowing tracks"[crazy], I'd say thats a dog track. If its not, go easy on me Dave[sly]
[signature]
I'd have to say dog too. Definitely not a feline of any kind cause you can see the claws.

Even if it were a bear track or something, I wouldn't be concerned. I'd hope that if it were around I'd be able to get a chance to get a look at it.[cool]
[signature]
As long as the animal who made it doesnt have rabies i wouldnt worry, I would have to see its step pattern though to be sure, but i think that it is a dog.

but then again you do live in michagen so i guess it could be a wolverene also. what ever it is it is a fairly hevy animal.
[signature]
[Image: wolfront.gif]

This is a wolf track , so you decide !!

[signature]
I will not confirm nor deny just yet what animal left this track. I did see it but could not get the camera out fast enough (just glad I had a shot gun full of buck shot at the time)

here is a cougar track
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=7417;]
[signature]
[size 1]I will not confirm nor deny just yet what animal left this track. I did see it but could not get the camera out fast enough (just glad I had a shot gun full of buck shot at the time)

here is a Coyote track [/size]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=7418;]
[signature]