Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diego Bound for Albacore
My brother in-law coerced me into go bopping out on the Tide Change from Fishermans landing Thursday night fishing friday.

[#c2001e]What would you recommend throwing on the slide?[/#c2001e]

I will report back Friday or Saturday.
[signature]
hi booyaa

Me I would stick to the triditional.

couple shots of the gang alltogether (in camp)

couple action shots

and finaly a couple of victory shots (fish cought)

especialy when it is family and close frends.

[signature]
[Wink]Tady Y2's[Wink]
[signature]
Excellent trip!

Got on board the Tide Change out of Fishermans Landing, got a good bunk and shot out to the bait tank. Pinner Anchovies with a report it was a desert out there, so we weren't expecting much. Ran out about 80 miles and awoke to the smell of Michelles bacon. Began the trolling rotation for about an hour with no luck. Finally, someone got a zinger on root beer. My brother in law Marty launched a megabait in purple and I threw out a Tady A1 Blue/Chrome and we had a double hook-up on the slide. Smaller Albie about 15lbs. Continued to fish the Tady with great success. Because this was a company charter there were only a few with there own gear so there was a lot of hook and hand. I have to say it's pretty cool watching the face of someone that hasn't caught a fish with some backbone, get taken for an Albie ride.

Our second stop was the same with a bit larger grade of fish, 20-25. It went off, we fished it for about three hours with everything you throw in getting bit. I threw Iron Man, Megabait, Tady and those fishing live bait also did super well on 20-30# test, It didn't matter.

Jackpot was an 82# bluefin caught on 40# Maxima, flylined sardine and a Penn 4/0 convert. Bluefin will usually hang around the outskirts of the Albie so SOAK that LIVELY bait and let him get out away from the boat and HOLD ON. Once the dude realized it was a bluefin, he had his bro run down and get him 800 mg of Motrin, GOOD CALL Dirk he needed it (about and hour).

Great Crew, John & Michelle Jordan, Bryan, Ryan and Paul.

Good Boat, Good people and lots of fish.
[signature]
Hello Jakob,

Welcome to the BFT Message Boards! I would have to agree that Booyaa is the master slinger of slang, but you definetly run a close second, "[size 1]idiom", "syntax", and "orthographics". I'm definetly going to have to check out Webster's on these![/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[font "Arial"][size 5][size 1]id·i·om[/size][/size][/font][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] ([/font][font "AHD Symbol"]¹[/font][font "Times New Roman"]d[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]"¶[/font][font "Times New Roman"]-[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]…[/font][font "Times New Roman"]m) n.[/font][font "Arial"] 1.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] A speech form or an expression of a given language that is peculiar to itself grammatically or cannot be understood from the individual meanings of its elements, as in keep tabs on.[/font][font "Arial"] 2.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] The specific grammatical, syntactic, and structural character of a given language.[/font][font "Arial"] 3.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] Regional speech or dialect.[/font][font "Arial"] 4.a.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] A specialized vocabulary used by a group of people; jargon: legal idiom. [/font][font "Arial"]b.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] A style or manner of expression peculiar to a given people: "Also important is the uneasiness I've always felt at cutting myself off from my idiom, the American habits of speech and jest and reaction, all of them entirely different from the local variety" (S.J. Perelman).[/font][font "Arial"] 5.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] A style of artistic expression characteristic of a particular individual, school, period, or medium: the idiom of the French impressionists; the punk rock idiom. [Late Latin idi[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]½[/font][font "Times New Roman"]ma, idi[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]½[/font][font "Times New Roman"]mat-, from Greek, from idiousthai, to make one's own, from idios, own, personal, private. See [/font][font "Arial"]s(w)e-[/font][/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 1] below.][/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 1]==================================[/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"] [font "Arial"]

[size 1]syn·tax[/size][/font][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] (s[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]¹[/font][font "Times New Roman"]n[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]"[/font][font "Times New Roman"]t[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]²[/font][font "Times New Roman"]ks[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]"[/font][font "Times New Roman"]) n.[/font][font "Arial"] 1.a.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] The study of the rules whereby words or other elements of sentence structure are combined to form grammatical sentences. [/font][font "Arial"]b.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] A publication, such as a book, that presents such rules. [/font][font "Arial"]c.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] The pattern of formation of sentences or phrases in a language. [/font][font "Arial"]d.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] Such a pattern in a particular sentence or discourse.[/font][font "Arial"] 2.[/font][/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 1] Computer Science.[/size][size 1] The rules governing construction of a machine language.[/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 1] 3.[/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 1] A systematic, orderly arrangement. [French syntaxe, from Late Latin syntaxis, from Greek suntaxis, from suntassein, put in order : sun-, syn- + tassein, tag-, to arrange.][/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 1]================================[/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"] [font "Arial"] [font "Arial"]

[b][size 1]or·tho·graph·ic[/size]
[/font][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] (ôr[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]"[/font][font "Times New Roman"]th[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]…[/font][font "Times New Roman"]-gr[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]²[/font][font "Times New Roman"]f[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]"¹[/font][font "Times New Roman"]k) also [/font][font "Arial"]or·tho·graph·i·cal[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] (-[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]¹[/font][font "Times New Roman"]-k[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]…[/font][font "Times New Roman"]l)[/font][font "Arial"] --[/font][/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 1]adj.[/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 1] 1.[/size][/font][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] Of or relating to orthography.[/font][font "Arial"] 2.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] Spelled correctly.[/font][font "Arial"] 3.[/font][/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 1] Mathematics.[/size][size 1] Having perpendicular lines. [/size][/font][size 1][font "Arial"]--or[/font][font "AHD Symbol Sans"]"[/font][font "Arial"]tho·graph[/font][font "AHD Symbol Sans"]"[/font][font "Arial"]i·cal·ly[/font][font "Times New Roman"] adv.[/font][/size][/b]

[size 1]or·thog·ra·phy[/size][/font][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] (ôr-th[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]¼[/font][font "Times New Roman"]g[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]"[/font][font "Times New Roman"]r[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]…[/font][font "Times New Roman"]-f[/font][font "AHD Symbol"]¶[/font][font "Times New Roman"]) n., pl.[/font][font "Arial"] or·thog·ra·phies[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"].[/font][font "Arial"] 1.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] The art or study of correct spelling according to established usage.[/font][font "Arial"] 2.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] The aspect of language study concerned with letters and their sequences in words.[/font][font "Arial"] 3.[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] A method of representing the sounds of language or a language by letters and diacritics; spelling. [/font][font "Arial"]--or·thog[/font][font "AHD Symbol Sans"]"[/font][font "Arial"]ra·pher[/font][/size][size 1][font "Times New Roman"] or [/font][font "Arial"]or·thog[/font][font "AHD Symbol Sans"]"[/font][font "Arial"]ra·phist[/font][/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 1] n.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 1]===================[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 1]meees not sure but meees thinks meees bean complimented from a fairily nice person (lol)[/size][/font][/font][/font]
[signature]