Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icin' in Colo,w/pics
I've been ice fishin at my favorite lake and I got a few pics to share.One on left is 25",6lbs.Right one is 21.5",4lbs.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=7524;]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=7525;]
[signature]
Them be some goodin'! Congrats! Nothing like standing on clear clean ice and doing the hard deck shuffle. Great Pictures!
[signature]
Great pics. I can't believe I have not been able to hit the ice yet this year, and its already 12/16. Lakes just froze in central MN
[signature]
ya, me too, I am sittin here stairin at wavey water [pirate]
[signature]
Nice little fishy's, bet they tasted good!
[signature]
[cool]Dang!!! Those are nice fish! What's the limit in Colorado for trouskis? We can only keep 4 per person here in Utah. I'm headed up to Strawberry Reservior tomorrow, and hope to get into some fish like that. They're in there at Strawberry. Hope I can fine 'em. Oh yeah, what lake is that in CO?
[signature]
Nice fish!
[signature]
Them's is beautiful! You're making me want to take take a vacation to join you for some of those little guys. [Tongue]
[signature]
Okay, so that's what ice looks like right? Wow great fish, great pics. "I'm going to find some of those, and bring 'em up to the top!" is going to be my new motto after seeing these dudes.
[signature]
It's 11-mile reservoir,in the south park area.Limit is 4 fish.I routinely throw fish over 16" back although it helps to have some buds with you who dont catch as many! There were 3 of us this day!
[signature]